Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday's a Charm, Tuesday-Saturday will be even Better

This week, I am going to try to do a little something each day to work on my ETSY Account. Be it clean up my craft room,inventory some of my beads, create a new piece of jewelry, or make a Treasury to include the lovely items of others. I have decided to commit this week to good efforts for promotion, expansion, and gaining notice to my Shop, as well as to others.

This upcoming weekend, October 30-31 there is an Intergalactic Gem and Bead Show in Newark, Delaware. I am signing up for a Class to learn how to create a "Blooming Vine Pendant." I'll be learning some new skills for me (wire wrapping, using butane mini torch, creating vine tendrils, etc.). Learning a new technique is sooo exciting.

Of course, I will be doing some shopping in my spare time between the class to purchase those perfect beads.

I wish you all a successful week.

Jodi/Jodaycraf

No comments:

Post a Comment